Rationalist talent search exam started its operations in the year 2013 , is today states leading competitive exam. In the present times when the world is totally pivoted on competitive exams, it is pretient to think & plan about the future – A future in which the children of the present shall be the leaders of tomorrow. Regular qualitative & quantitative assessments needs to be done at the state & national level in order to built up the real talent.
It is in this sphere that the role of RTSE has been much appreciated in all over the state.Thousands of schooling institutions and students have participated in this program. For future RTSE organisation has several more innovative programs lined up, which promise to bring about a sea change in the approach to the rural & Urban education & talent.
RTSE is the BIGGEST talent search exam conducted all over the state of the Maharashtra.It is conducted for standard 2nd to 9th every year. RTS Exam is the only examination in which General Knowledge is included in the exam syllabus from standard 2nd itself. Which will be definitely useful to shape your child future. We strongly believe – “Talent is not a Monopoly of any nation , religion , cast , place or period.”. The existing systems are unable to identify and motivate the talented students.It is therefore as a social binding we are conducting RTS Exam every year . This Exam is just like MPSC & UPSC type.We Hope you all will support and participate in this ‘Nobel Vision’ .
RATIONALIST TALENT SEARCH EXAM (RTSE)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. It is essential to contact RTSE office , if you don’t receive the Hall Ticket of your application before the examination.
2. Under unavoidable circumstances RTSE reserves the right to change the date , the time & center of Examination.
3. The RTSE office is not responsible for any postal Mishaps / Delay .
4. Students should strictly follow the instructions given by the supervisors during examination.Copying in any form is strictly prohibited. Students using unfair means will be disqualified.
5. Prior permission of RTSE is essential to Change the Center of Examination.
6. Complaints/ Suggestions regarding the exam should be addressed to RTSE office in written form. The decision of RTSE is final in all such a matters .
7. Result displaying Absent,#value! Etc. are rejected by OMR machine due to mistakes in ROLL NUMBER written by students.RTSE is not responsible for the same.
8. Second level exam will be conducted for the common ranker of the same class at Jalna in the Month of May(IF THE NUMBER OF SUCH RANKERS IS MORE THAN FIVE IN EACH CLASS) .
9. For qualifying dist. level scholarship minimum percentage is 60% i.e. 120 marks. No scholarships will be awarded to the Dist/State level rankers scoring below 60%.
10 . Scholarships will be deposited on the bank account of scholarship winners in the month of October current year.
11. Scholarship winners should submit their Bank details i.e. BANK NAME, BRANCH NAME,ACC.NO,ACC.HOLDERS NAME ,2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO,BANK PASS BOOK XEROX,BANK ISFC CODE, ETC. to the RTSE HEAD OFFICE.
12. All rights are reserved by RTSE Organization.
13. It is your duty to download your Hall Ticket from our website before the examination.
14. All the participant’s Hall Tickets will be uploaded to our website before 15 Days of examination.
15. Examination fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.