Exam Details & Criteria
– Student of std. II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX of S.S.C., I.C.S.E OR C.B.S.E pattern.
Medium Of Examination:
– English or Marathi or Semi-English
Nature Of Examination:
– Entire paper will be of objective type. Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives. Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer. Duration of exam will be1.40 hrs. i.e. 100 min. Section contains 65 , 20 & 15 questions on Academic Syllabus 65 ,20 logical intelligence and 15 Question General Awareness. Each question will carry 2 mark.
Books & Syllabus:
– Prescribed Academic text book of State Board & CBSE
– Final exam will be conducted on the given date. Completely filled application forms attached herewith are to be submitted along with above mentioned fees before registrations last date.
Centres for Examination:
Merit Ranking Criteria:
– Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the Exam Will Conduct For these Student Again: