Rules Of Examination : Correct Answering Method
- Students of 2nd to 9th must use ball pen to write answers in answer sheet.
- Answers must be written in the answer sheet only.
- Over writing of answer is not allowed.
- Change of answer is not allowed. In case if answer is changed then it will be considered as a wrong answer.
- No negative marking system.
- Sample Answer Sheet : (click here to see Blank Sample Answer Sheet ) – you can also print it and use for practice
- Correct and Wrong Method of Answering :
Rechecking of paper :
- You can apply for rechecking of your paper by sending D.D. of Rs.500 in favor of RTSE Foundation payable at Jalna.
- You should apply within 15 days after declaration of result.
- You will get your new result with photo copy of your answer-sheet.